Join The Pearsall Team
We are expanding our services and are seeking talented skilled trades and apprentice candidates who want to be part of a growing team in Northern Michigan.
Our team members become part of a full-service crew providing a personalized building experience.
If a career in the trades interests you, give us a call. We look forward to meeting you and having you as part of our team.
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with your skills
- Up to $30 per hour
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing
- A potential signing bonus and/or relocation allowance
Framing and Finish Carpentry
As a full-time finish carpenter, you will be involved with custom home projects
to small remodel activities. You will be asked to review and understand design
drawings from residential to commercial applications and exceed customer
- 6+ years of high-end carpentry experience
- Lead on-site crew, maintain safe and clean job site
- Coordinate schedules with project manager, sub-contractors, and owner
- Understand construction techniques, make on-site decisions and suggest solutions
- Read and follow design plans and specifications
- Ensure on-time completion and ensure customer satisfaction
Paintings & Coatings
Pearsall’s applied finishes division is seeking qualified and experienced team members for painting and industrial coating applications.
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct yourself in a polite and
- Maintain a clean and safe job site, take care to protect and/or relocate surfaces from the painting process
- Capable to follow directions and complete tasks with limited supervision in an efficient and timely manner and without sacrificing quality
- Have with you all the tools you are required to provide, as directed by the
Pearsall Construction, Inc. has a depth of knowledge and creative solutions not found elsewhere, we have designed solutions where others have not. Our project managers coordinate multiple projects of various sizes.
- Knowledge of the project tracking process from the estimate to project
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and subcontractors verbally and in writing in a timely fashion.
- Attention to detail and the capability to do what it takes to get the job
- Track and/or facilitate RFQs, scopes of work, estimates, and change
- Job cost reporting, AIA billing, and invoicing.
- An experienced track record of developing and meeting project
schedules without sacrificing quality, and completing projects within budget and on time.
- Ability to interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of local, and state building codes.
- Jobsite management skills
- A general understanding of OSHA and MIOSHA standards and commitment to safety first.
- 5 years of project management experience.
- 3+ years of field experience in construction preferred.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Project, effective at utilizing a Surface Pro or similar in the field, proficient in the use of a smartphone.